Wednesday, August 23, 2006

life through each individual's eyes are so different. so so so different.

after english oral examinations today, i went to sengkang library with nicole to get some work done up. she's damn funny, if you're a good talker, you and her can get along just fine. er, maybe more than just fine. haha. but my brain was not working-totally. well... i could so my work, but i was ultra( X infinity) blur today. eg. i went in the direction of the mrt station when i needed to get on a bus, i went in the direction of compass heights(condo) instead of compass point, and i couldn't express myself in my speech, the words just couldn't come out right. maybe i used it all up during orals. hahaha.

but in any case, i should still learn to speak properly. i can write(,or at least i think i can), but many a times i just can't verbally say out what's in my head. i seriously hope it's a passing phase. heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home