Sunday, August 27, 2006

tiring day. real tiring. ya, and babies are SUPER cute! i just got back from my uncle's. we had dinner there and quite a lot of attention was given to the 2 babies and 1 laughing, squealing, er, bigger baby. haha. you know some little boys can be SO irritating? but this little boy(my nephew) is really cute. he can get so hyper and laugh non-stop and when you see him laugh you just can't help it but laugh along with him. wahahaha...

hmmm, i think i'm getting quite anti-social. my lips are zipped together most of the time and sometimes even when i do want to say something, i just can't seem to get the words outta my mouth. oh nvm, i'm sure others do face this problem as well(i'm comforting myself-don't burst my bubble.. haha) ya, and i should turn back to Him now. i've been drifting away. not goot.

i learnt something new today. i've always heard this phrase "Christ died for us". but today, it was being put across in another way. "Christ died as us". because Christ died as us, God sees us as one with Him, faultless, blameless and righteous.

lydia prayed for us this morning. a phrase in the prayer got stuck in my head. i couldn't get it out. it was, "put their differences aside". this, i think i will need God to work in me. i definately CANNOT do it on my own. no way. ok, i've gotta get off the computer. kinda late already. i'll update the pictures of yesterday's SFMS movie tomorrow. i hope. (not too sure if i'll have the time)

PS: alan! get well soon! keep the smile up! haha! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home