Monday, September 18, 2006

i went for a new group tuition tuition somewhere in serangoon today. well...the tuition was...demoralising and encouraging, both at the same time. ok, let me explain. during tuition, we did a tough prelim paper1, which he clarified any doubts of ours afterward. the rest of the group, apart from myself, takes combined science. even so, they seem better than me in physics. they were well versed in their basics, they did better than me in the prelim paper, and they could understand fast what the teacher was explaining. and it doesn't look like they're geeky nerds studying 24-7. in fact, they look like they have their share of fun as well. damn, i'm in deep shit. ok, the 15 minutes i gave for myself on the computer is up. i'm gonna mug tonight. ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home