Thursday, December 28, 2006

I haven't typed an entry in ages. Ok, let's start with 2 days back. Clinton finally came back to Singapore. It's been like what, almost a year since I last met up with him. I just had to bring a camera, it was a rare chance to spend some time with him. I hope I don't sound gay, but , arh, whatever. Look at the pics.


We had a few rounds of pool after lunch. I finally beat the pool pro, Andre! Wahahaha! Achievement!


Jamming. Clinton's damn good with the electric. He taught us a trick or two on it. He composed 3 solo songs of his own and they sound pretty good. He should try auditioning or something man.


Well, um, you see, I'm not very experienced with the bass, thus the confused look on my face. ;p

Then yesterday it was CG retreat. I'm really glad our CG members got closer to each other. It was really fun. A bunch of us, inexperienced with kitchen work, cooking dinner together. Heh, it was a mess after that, but it was great fun. Pity I didn't get any pictures. The best of all has definitely gotta be the scrabble game. Everyone was laughing and shouting. Haha. We should play it again sometime. Just thinking about it makes me smile.

Today, unfortunately, wasn't as fun. Work. It'll be bowling tomorrow though, and I hope it'll be fun. I just hope I don't drop the bowling ball on my foot or something. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home