Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Other than Rachel and Tasha's party over at KC's yesterday, Life has been a little monotonous for me lately. I'm always at Mom's office. I feel like just sleeping my way through this holidays.

Ok, enough crap, CIM course has started for me and there's gonna be more studying to do. Whee! I don't know why, but i kinda miss my books. So yea, until I start not appreciating my books again, I think I'm gonna enjoy studying. Hahaha.

Mom's telling me to get a job soon, but I'm really picky, plus the online employment agency thing that I sent my resume to, hasn't given me a reply for over a week now. I'm gonna send in more to others some time soon. Soon, I think. Heh, knowing how lazyyyy I am, I'll probably take a century to get it done. Heeee.

Time for lazy boy to get some sleep.

PS: Alan, if you're reading this, enjoy your stay in Taiwan. Buy me a Santa suit ok? With a fake big tummy in front so I can feel FAT for once. Hahahaha. Bah, just have fun there, see ya when ya get back man.

zzz ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home