Saturday, January 20, 2007

I just got back from worship music ministry interview. Well, i passed, but the thought never occured to me that Hoohaa on saturday evenings might clash with worship practices on saturday nights. And it might be a little too much for me to handle. I'll have to make a decision on either, and fast. :(

I've been really worried about school work recently. 2 coursework to complete in a week's time, and a presentation to be presented in a few days time. I'm halfway through the 2 coursework, but I haven't even touched on the presentation. I really need God's help right now. I better get started with work now. Other things, I'll worry on the start of February, when I'm done with my exams. Heh. Keep me in prayer, guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home