Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I've just been to SP a few days back and it kept me thinking of where I should go after I get my O level results.

Option No. 1 - Stay in SMa School of Management and get a degree in 3 years
Option No. 2 - Follow the conventional method, go to a Polytechnic and get a diploma in 3 years.

I mean, to me, logically looking at it, I'd rather a degree to a diploma. But there seems so much more at a Polytechnic compared to SMa, I'm thinking to myself, is it worth it going this shorter route.

Poly advantages:
-get to sharpen your business skills with hands-on assignments
-get a better social life
-graduate with a government recognised diploma
-get a firm base of what business is all about

SMa advantages:
-get a degree in 3 years
-get a diploma in only 1 year
-graduate 2-3 years in advance
-short school hours (only 3h a day)
-get to find a part-time job while studying
-more flexible hours (i can study where & when i want to)

I'm talking as though I already know my results can get me into the business course in Poly. Haha. But I don't really know how I should weigh the 2. I'll still have to wait for my results. I can only make my decision then.

I was in SFMS just yesterday to help out with chapel. Kinda miss those times. (Hmmm, do I sound old?) It felt a little funny without Natasha the singer there. I hope she's enjoying JC life. :)

I've still got my CIM coursework to complete. I should get started with it. Ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home