Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bah... Another week of assignments for me. I did get to enjoy myself yesterday though. Oh, before I start rattling on, welcome back Alan! :) He's been overseas for so long.

I was supposed to complete both my assignments 2 days back. Only completed one. I'm lucky Dr Lim gave me another week to get it done. But unfortunately for me, I've gotta do up a presentation, plus written assignment, plus study for management and business fundamentals examinations all in 1 week! Hope I can pull it through.

Anyway, work aside, I had some fun yesterday with Alan, Andre, Anna and Rachel. A little welcome for Alan I guess. We went to Supercuts to get haircut followed by a late lunch at Pastamania and neoprints after that. And, my goodness, my hair now is like !@#$%^...... The hairstylist said she's gonna give me a haircut with "character". I said I was quite 'suay bian', or rather easy going, so anything would do. Wah, she cut off all my frindge and gave me a little tail at the back! I look like those plastic china dolls now. *faints*

I'll post up the neoprints we took and you'll see for yourself what i mean -_-"


Rachel enjoyed groping Alan's ass.. haha


I try to cover my hair up using all these funny animations.


Hehe, Anna suggested that purple guy shitting to be placed there. hahaha.


Rachel's just feeling a little high.


um, maybe a little too high. haha.

Had my fun, now it's back to work. Bleahh...
Bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home