Thursday, March 29, 2007



Andre introduced this song to me. Wow, thought it was good.

Yes, yes, yes...... Exam's are over! I thought I did rather well :)) *BIG BIG SMILE* We had a game of pool and had some makan before heading back home. It was sweet of Eileen to come pick me up after my exam too. :)

Looks like activities are just lined up for me. Tomorrow's gonna be sports. (About time I got my lazy bum up and start exercising) Badminton, swim and gym maybe. :) And the pros are going! Ahh! Isaac, Anna, Andre. Dun bully horx! -_-"

You Are a Auditory Learner

You tend to remember what you hear, and you have a knack for speaking well.
You excel at debating, foreign languages, and music.
You would be an excellent diplomat - or rock star!

Debating? I don't think so. Nvm.
I'll try to put in one of these each time I post. Hee.

Ok, it's late. Or early should I say. Bed time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home