Sunday, April 15, 2007

I finally found a job. Unfortunately not really what I intended it to be, but oh well, at least it's something. I tell myself, in every job you learn something new. Besides, looking on the bright side, I'm earning money too right? Heh.

I'm working at Hang Ten's warehouse now, packing and stock-take and all that. Tedious and boring. -_- Good thing the people working there(my colleges) are quite fun people to talk to. They're really funny, usually making stupid jokes about bosses and the old staff that used to work there, but nothing bad actually, more of just making fun of them. Hahaha. My in-charge is quite a joker himself too. Sometimes I feel it's difficult to treat him as my superior when we're back at work after lunch break.

Anyway, I'll be out of the warehouse soon. Tuesday I'll be doing those open air sales thingy that usually covers the whole ground floor of a shopping mall. Not too sure what these events are called, but yea, you get the picture?

Damn, from Tuesday(17April) till the following Wednesday(25April), I'll be working 10am-10pm, even on Saturday and Sunday. Wah, bet I'll be damn tired. Ah, it's contract basis la, so on the 26th I'm FREE! :)) I'm actually doing this for the money la. My bank balance is depleting. Gotta top-up. Hahaha.

I don't know how I'm gonna get a suitable part time job for myself leh. I thought of Billy Bombers, but looking at the way the people there are treating Alan, I'm getting worried. If I'm gonna work at Billy Bombers while I'm studying, I don't think I can cope with the stress of both work and school. But the problem is i need FLEXIBILITY! Ah, I'll figure it out after this job at Hang Ten. ;p

Now church is gonna have an E-campaign in the month of June. And now is actually the preparation for the whole event. It's quite a major one I guess, cuz it's gonna be on a YF scale. And my work is just occupying all the time I have for all the meetings with the various ministries I've gotta work with. I'm not even going for the sessions that Worship team has. My goodness. At times, I feel like just throwing everything aside and just lie on the beach with the cool evening breeze. Wah, shiok. Actually, lying on my bed with loud music blasting also can la. Bleagh.

Now I'm in one of my confused states. Thinking of what to do with what. Ever had those kinda moments? Friendship, Relationship, Family, Responsibilities, and God. Boy, am I just being emo-istic or what?

Wow, it's been quite some time since I've typed out such a long entry. I guess I just had to get things outta my system.

Ok, here's the blogthings.com for the day.

You Communicate Like a Woman

You empathize, talk things out, and express your emotions freely.
You're a good listener, and you're non-judgmental with your advice.
Communication is how you connect with people.
You're always up for a long talk, no matter how difficult the subject matter is.


Hahaha! A woman. Interesting fact about myself that I never knew. How true can it be anyway? ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home