Saturday, April 21, 2007

I wanted a new skin for blog that was bright(not like the previous black one) and one that had a comment box too. This skin seem to fit my criteria pretty well. :)

I presented an MC to my in-charge at about noon, so I spent my afternoon resting at home. Down with runny nose, cough and a really bad throat. I guess I needed the rest anyway. So I thought I'd do up my blog a little while I had some spare time. The blogskin looks really plain and boring after so long, plus, not updating it often would make it EVEN more boring, so, ta-dah! ;p

Feeling a lot better after the medication given by the doctor from Raffles Medical Group. The medicine is quite strong, and it's quite effective I guess. But damn, it was quite costly too. About fifty bucks for the consultation. I wouldn't have went there if I didn't have to wait for half an hour for my turn at the family clinic. Unfortunately, I didn't have that time to spare. -_-

I forgot about posting one "blogthings.com" each time I post an entry. So here's mine for today.

You Are 62% Borderline

Many signs point toward you having a borderline personality.
It's probably a good idea to seek therapy. Or at least read a self help book.


Uh Oh! Hahaha... I should seek therapy! Hmmm should I ask for recommendations? Nah..

2 Comments:

At 12:22 AM , Blogger andre said...

Yoz! Haha! Finally your wish granted of having a comment box after all these while since last year. Hehe! Congrats! =D

anyways, hope the job is not taking your life out. heh! hang on buddy! 4 more days to go!

see you soon after work mate! =)

 
At 8:53 PM , Blogger MaRc~ said...

Hey thanks man. Not too sure if I'll be extending my contract till middle of May. I'll see how it goes. See ya soon. ;p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home