Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm back back back! Back at the warehouse. -_-"

Atrium sales at Compass Point is over, and I'm back at the warehouse doing the packing for the next Atrium sale back at the same place, Compass Point. -_-"

Looks like I'll be extending my contract over at Hang Ten. Gosh, I should learn how to say "no". First I agreed to help with the next Atrium, starting on 1st May (When people are having Labour Day holiday, I'm labour-ing. Damn.) Now, today, they requested me to help out on Friday coz there was lack of manpower, and I agreed AGAIN. There goes my short break. Bummer. Well, consoling myself, I still have the weekend to enjoy I guess. Anyway, looking on the bright side, I'll be able to get some extra cash to feed my spendthrift lifestyle. Not too good though. Should learn to budget.

It's Mom's birthday today. We ordered a heart shaped cake with a bouquet of Ferrero Rocher's plus helium balloons with "Happy Birthday" on them. Hope she'll like the celebration later on.

Better clear things up for the celebration. Ciao!

3 Comments:

At 8:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

marcus boom beep beep.

rachel x

 
At 12:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there!=]

you sound sooooo busy nowadays. take a break sometime, k? need to ressttt! catch up sometime (when youre not too busy anymore =P) till then, tccic, God bless..

with love, tash =]

 
At 7:19 PM , Blogger MaRc~ said...

Haha.. Thanks. Yup, Definitely will! :) Um, tccic? New term! Uh... Wazzat?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home