Saturday, April 28, 2007

It's work again. I'm getting sick of my own entries.

It's the start of a new contract, and there are new faces in the warehouse. Some nice, some... not so nice. Well, I'll just see how it goes over the week.

Today in CG, I learned the meaning of "Hope". Hope is to look forward to something with an expectation. And right now, I'm really HOPING for 10th May to come.

I surprisingly enjoyed my time spent at CG today. I've always somehow felt a little "out" in CG, or any of church activities to that matter. CG sessions are fun, really fun at times. But somehow I don't feel a belonging. Today was different. I finally felt, um, "in". Lessons learned, prayers made, worship carried out, sharing done, I don't know, the flow of today's session just went really well. Maybe it's also coz I haven't heard genuine laughter in a long time. Guessed I missed it.

I broke the side of my spectacles today. I don't even know how it happened. I put them on and I kinda felt it snap. -_-" I gotta get a new one soon. Real soon.

Right now, the number 1 thing I need is sleep.
It's getting late. Or really early, I should say, considering already it's 2am in the morning.

Off to dreamland.


You Are 50% Feminine, 50% Masculine

You are in touch with both your feminine and masculine sides.
You're sensitive at the right times, but you don't let your emotions overwhelm you.
You're not a eunuch, just the best of both genders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home