Sunday, April 29, 2007

Today was a mixture of fun and confusion. What a weird mix. Ah, but I anyway I really enjoyed the outing today.

Church in the morning, as usual. This time, Andre didn't come due to some issues back home. (Praying that everything will be fine soon.) Then I typed out some work that I had to complete for the E campaign. (I can't believe I actually lugged my laptop around for the whole day. -_-" Um, actually, Isaac did help me carry it in the later part of the day ;p) I met up with Andre and Isaac, together with Eileen over at Jurong East MRT after that, and had our lunch at Kobayashi. Yum. :)

Now the fun part comes.

Ice Skating! Wah. A bit 'suah ku' ah, today. It's the first time I've been IN a skating ring and woah, it's SO difficult to balance. Gosh, I wonder how those ice hockey players move so fast on ice. After I got the hang of it, KC met us up. He was late due to his CS training with his team mates. I think its called a clan. Not too sure with all these terms. ;p It was a fun first time.

Next was pool. I like. :)) It was rather costly though. 45bucks in total for the two tables. Bahh.

Extremely exhausted now.
Start of a new contract tomorrow.
Time to sleep.
I need rest, I need rest.

1 Comments:

At 12:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey marcus!!

how are you doing? missin' you loads.. gotta catch up soon, k?

good to know ur having fun and all.. =] have fun at work too. haha. ;-)

see you around! GBU! mwahugz.

with love,
tash =]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home