Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Yes! I finally get to rest now. Starting madness on the 30th, again. Still can't over the fact that I'll be working on Labour Day. With NO increase in pay. -_-"

Oh Oh Yah! Anyone who needs a temporary job, please let me know! We need people over here! In the month of May, there will be SIX atriums coming up so we need as MANY hands as possible. Oh, it's on a contract basis, and each contract you sign for allows you to work for about one and a half week. It's about $50 a day, so think about it, 10days=$500. Sounds good, but you gotta sacrifice almost all your time during that 2 weeks for this job. SO ANYONE INTERESTED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Coz I'm really bored there. Don't really have anyone to talk to. Feel like a robot, doing the same things over and over.

Man, I'm like doing free advertising for Hang Ten. Haha.

I finish work on the 9th of May. I think I will really really enjoy my day on the 10th. :P

Anyway, thanks KC, Andre and my Baby for taking time off to come over and celebrate Mom's birthday together with us. :P It was quite fun. Pictures to be uploaded soon.:)

What Your Soul Really Looks Like

You are a warm hearted and open minded person. It's easy for you to forgive and forget.

You are a very grounded, responsible, and realistic person. People may not want to hear the truth from you, but they're going to get it.

You see yourself with pretty objective eyes. How you view yourself is almost exactly how other people view you.

Your near future is a lot like the present, and as far as you're concerned, that's a very good thing.

For you, falling in love is all about the adventure and uncertainty. You can only fall in love with someone who keeps you guessing.


Woah, loads of good things. I like. Haha.
Dinner time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home