Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I finally got the belt I've been eying on for some time. It's a reversible belt from Giordano. Like it loads. :)

It's brown on one side and black on another, so just turn the buckle over and you get a new belt! Er, well, sorta. Ah, whatever, I like it. :)

I haven't swam in a long time. I went alone this morning to try and get myself back in the mood or momentum for exercising. Wah, I was gasping for air after a 2 laps. Bad bad bad. Plus my goggles snapped. Haha. Which gave me an excuse to end my exercise short. Hehehe.

After washing up and all, I bought a tuna bun at Cheers to eat. Trying to waste some time, I browsed through some magazines, and I ended up buying some fitness magazine. Teaches you what to eat and how to carry out the workouts required.
Haha. I think I'm becoming a despo. Not good.

Anyway, I went to Douby Ghaut to meet Jie up after that. Wah, waited for her for over an hour! Goodness, I almost died of boredom. Ok, I exaggerate. Anyway, Jie wanted to get shoes to fit her dress she bought, so yeah, little brother must follow big sister lor.

Met Alan at Takashimaya while walking around with Andre, waiting for KC and Eileen baby to come meet us for dinner together. After dinner, we still had some time to spare, so we walked around a little, and since my goggles snapped in the morning, I had to buy a new pair.

Yup, so I got one.

Gosh, I've been spending quite a lot recently. I needa budget. x.x
That's about today.
Time to hit the sack. Zzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home