Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I spent the whole day at home, trying to complete ONE Powerpoint presentation, and I'm not barely even near to completion. Gosh, I'm such a slow worker. Or maybe I'm just a perfectionist who isn't able to perfect anything. Ah, whatever.

My computer crashed on me two days back. I can't even switch on that piece of metal. Uh, maybe pieceS of metal, and some bits of plastic here and there too. I'm getting lamer by the second.

It's been quite a week for me. Met up with friends I haven't seen in quite a while, new swimming lessons, went with an old friend for jamming(or rather to listen to his band jam), played a whole afternoon of pool(Isaac taught Andre and I a new game played on the billiard table with poker cards and pool balls), attended iHope conference, attended a wedding, celebrated Grandma's birthday, plenty of church work, plus of course, the sad passing on of my IBM laptop. Bah.

I don't know what's wrong with me these few days. When I get home, I just want to lie on my bed and stare at the ceiling. And just stone. Till I have to get up and get things done.

Sometimes I wish I were back at work. Complaining about the long hours, the stupid customers and laughing with colleges, then coming back home telling myself I deserve a good rest for the hard day's work. Then all I would have to worry about is work. Nothing else. Just work.

Speaking of which, school term is starting and I've yet to find a part-time job. I think I'll just clear what I have to before looking for one.

Sorry, emo post today. I'll post a better one the next time round.

Signing out.

3 Comments:

At 10:30 PM , Blogger andre said...

Yo! Hey, cheer up 'aight? I'm sure you'll get through all of it without a drop of sweat. hee! IT Fair coming up! Hard drive (and maybe a new lappie?) :)

Cheers mate! =)

 
At 12:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! hahaha yeah my test rocked. it's super hard. teehee.

 
At 1:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyah marcus!

you sound sooo stressed, take care k? need to have a break every once in a while.

love love.. =]

>tash<

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home