Monday, May 21, 2007

I was on the phone with Eileen Baby just now.
I asked, "Baby ah, now hor, I feel as though I kinda like have no friend liddat leh."
And she went, "Got meh?"
My natural reply would be, "God in heaven la."
Then she made a comment that made me go speechless for a moment.
She said this, "There, God your friend already mah. Not only that ah. He's your councilor, your everything also leh."

Sometimes it is easy to put out of mind that we have such a great God who is there for us. Waiting for us to just look to Him for comfort and strength. Good or bad, ups or downs, He's there to listen and He's ready for us to share. And best of all, to genuinely be a friend to us.

Ok, ok. Enough emo.
......

Today was good. Morning message was refreshing, and re-emphasizing the need to stand firm in all situations, whether in private or in public, really spoke to me. Uh, but I was late for service today la. Hee.

After service, I spent some time talking with Lydia, Maki and Andre while we had our Lunch. We had...uh...rather interesting topics. Chemistry, Kim Chi, bimbos, cockroaches, yea you get the picture.

Uh huh, anyway, it was down to City Hall with Andre to meet up with KC and Brian, then to Bukit Gombak to collect KC's keyboard. Gamers and their expensive hobby. Hehe.

Brian left to meet a friend up and Eileen Baby met us in between.

We had fun bowling over at Marina Square. Oh oh oh, and the Tim Sum's at "Bao Today" was yummmmy! Uh...but kinda ex la. KC ordered. ;p

The night was spent at Grandma's.

That's the day. :)))

What a long boring entry. I think I'm falling asleep writing it. Zzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home