Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm back from my short trip to Malaysia. It's been a tiring day. Quite boring to be honest. The shopping malls are pretty empty, and the number of sales assistants are more than the number of people served in the shop. Wonder how their business survives.

Anyways, first stop, Jusco. The place was quite big. Their layout looked similar to VIVOcity. The prices of their items there were pretty expensive actually. Some I'd say are even more expensive than the items in Singapore. Imagine a FILA polo tee going for 269RM - that's like $100plus SingDollars leh! Gosh, not like it's Ralph Lauren or something right?

But looking on the bright side, lunch at Kenny Rogers was good, and we managed to catch a movie titled "Next" starring Nicholas Cage. I thought the movie was really really good. Some of the reviews didn't really agree with me, but it's ok. I enjoyed the show. :) The plot was just so cool, the feeling of making the impossible happen was just, 'woh...', know what I mean? Plus, 'Liz' played by Jessica Beil was drop dead gorgeous. That was like topping for the ice cream. Uhhh...bad example.

Yeah, coming back now. Dinner was at a different place. Some restaurant named 'vivo pizza'. Umm, the food was ok la. We made our way back soon after. I didn't buy anything, so I kinda felt that the shopping part was boring. Hmm... Looks like I only enjoyed the movie. Haha.

Time to get some rest. Gym tomorrow. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home