Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Recently, I've been sleeping late and waking up late. Which probably explains why I'm feeling so lethargic these few days. It's been such an emotional roller coaster recently, I feel like shutting the world off.

I promised my colleges over at Hang Ten Bishan that I'd burn them a new audio CD, coz the songs played there were getting really boring over time, plus there's already something wrong with the disc. x_x I haven't got the CD burnt for them yet. I'm a bad boy. I shall get it done by tonight.

I went for dinner at AMKhub with Andre and Lyana yesterday at some sushi place. Food was great and we had quite a lot of catching up to do. Gosh, I'm beginning to miss SFMS. Anyway, I saw this phone that caught my attention. It's really sleek and nice. Unfortunately, so was the price.

Ooooo... I like...
The new Nokia E65.
This is the best picture I could find. It's nicer in real life.
Just wish it wasn't so pricey. Otherwise it would be in my pocket right now. Hehehe.

My aunt just went to the States a while back and she brought back for me some stuff that I really really liked. :)))

Check it out!

There's a place named after me! How cool's that?


Oh, plus a really really comfy polo tee. I'm quite crazy over polo tees nowadays, which surprises me a little sometimes. I keep looking out for them when I at shopping centres. Which explains why I really like this present too. :)))

Family's gonna go to Malaysia for a short holiday tomorrow. Hope it'll be good.

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby here... emtions like a roller coaster? just hope we will be fine again soon...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home