Monday, June 25, 2007

All I can say right now is that Statistics sucks. Big time. Ugh. I tried so hard to get everything in on the first week. I was doing up all the study guides, bought the stupid chunky textbook, but today's lesson, I was really seeing stars. I literally gave up.

Looking on the bright side, my Economics lecturer was nice. :) He knows how to control the class and make the class fun at the same time. Um, he likes asking the class questions and pretty often I like to answer them, and sometimes that made me feel like a suck-up. So from the 2nd lesson onwards I tried to tone down a little. Didn't wanna be a teacher's pet.

Oh, and quite recently, I did up my friendster account. Well, I filled in my profile and stuff. Looks a little better now I guess. Heh.

I've been eying on another drumset, the Roland td3. Problem is, it costs $2500. I'm still looking for an alternative to get it at a cheaper price. The set looks a lil funny, but damn, it really sounds good. Plus the feel of the snare is damn real. Whoo, I like!

*Sniff* I'm down with flu and I'm getting a slight headache now. Probably too much computer. Better get some rest now. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home