Thursday, June 14, 2007

Frustrating. I'm just so tired. I feel restless and stressed up. So much unnecessary things to do. I wish sometimes I could just sleep forever and ever and ever...

I was getting all excited over an electronic drum set that I saw. It was one of the cheaper sets among all. The Alesis DM5. Dad told me he'd sponsor me half of whatever the price is. Buuut, I read the reviews over the net, and well...it ain't that good. Plus shipping it in would take around a month or so to get here. So long. -_-" Gonna look at Yamaha's range now. A little more costly though. :( Yeah, yeah. Good things comes with a price.

DTExpress IV

DTExplorer

I can't stop thinking. Each time I think of it. it just irritates me. And I get more and more lethargic. I just don't wanna open my mouth to talk. My heart hardens. I think I'm gonna get wrinkles. Then again, with my pimple-filled face, the wrinkles would probably blend right in. Argh, I think I'm going crazy.

Ooo Ooo Ooo! I'm gonna watch Fantastic Four tomorrow! Woohoo! Can't wait!


I need sleep now.