Friday, June 01, 2007



I found this while randomly looking through YouTube. Gave me a good laugh. Hehehe. The casts are a little familiar don't you think?



Uh... This, would be something Louis would LOVE to do. Recognise the place?


Anyway, I was looking through some of the Nokia phone models and I saw a few models that appealed to me. Here they are.






NOKIA E65








NOKIA N76








NOKIA 6120 classic












NOKIA N72







The best I found so far was the N76. But it's kinda costly. The N72 is the cheapest of the four, which gives me more reason to get that phone. :P (Eileen wants to get that phone too, coz there's a pink edition one.) And the 6120classic is not out yet.

Tell me what you guys think ya?

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM , Blogger andre said...

N72! N72! N72! Get the N72! better 2MP camera, radio. No WiFi never mind, laptops can replace them. Not really easy to navigate big sites on such a small tiny screen. And more applications to download for N72 too! Like the pool game? Mm-hmm.. Haha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home