Saturday, June 16, 2007

I just dyed my hair today. Those DIY kind. Turned out pretty okay. But boy, the hair dye really STINKS! Ack.

I received the timetable for the O levels. Gosh, my examination center for Commerce is at Tiong Bahru! So far! And lucky me, it's on the 22nd October. Just 2 days after my birthday. -_-"

Oh, and since Rachel and KC did a more difficult Friend Test, I'm gonna do something reeeally difficult this time. See how many people know me well enough. Hee :P

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


All da best :))

3 Comments:

At 4:32 PM , Blogger Kenny Rason said...

ah yooo... i really cannot make it.

well... at least i know what ops u went for~!

 
At 4:38 PM , Blogger andre said...

Whee! 75%! Haha! Tricky questions indeed. ;)

 
At 5:17 PM , Blogger MaRc~ said...

Kenny: Haha.. Hey, same here~! :P

Andre: Yup, I made them really difficult. Or so at least I think! Lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home