Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm at home now. I'm down with flu and a bad headache. I tried to sleep. When I finally got to sleep after much tossing and turning, the stupid vacuum cleaner HAD to wake me up. I'm tired. Why am I trying to do so much? Sometimes I feel stupid. I hate statistics. I'm barely coping in class - and I do study. Maybe just not hard enough. It's like an imaginary clog in the brain that stops information from flowing in. Why why why? I wanna do so many things, achieve them all, but at the end of the day, I lose out. I'm not Superman.

Sorry. I just had to let it out.

I think I forgot how to hold on and trust.

1 Comments:

At 3:13 PM , Blogger andre said...

yo yo bung! ;)

Hey get well soon yup? let's jam some time soon.. i miss last year, really. haha! hope clinton can come back visit again. :))

c'ya monday mate! tc.. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home