Thursday, July 19, 2007

Assignment's done and handed in already. New problem- the topics covered are getting heavier and heavier. Ugh. I'm really struggling. You know, I really wonder how those people who hardly come for class even pass their mid-term test. They seem to be having such an easy time. Makes me feel really stupid sometimes. Pretty discouraging. Never mind. I'll make it through, with God's help I will. I can't do it alone.

Anyway, the new drum set has been quite a stress reliever. Heh. Really enjoy playing it. A minus points though. The provided pedal ain't that good coz the rebound is pretty strong. I've gotta find a way to fix that. And the drum throne keeps going down. I'm using my normal chair to play right now. Dahk, works okay too la. Whatever la, I'm contented. :)) Weri happy.

I'm trying to let go.

Oh, and a belated happy birthday to Lyana! :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home