Sunday, July 01, 2007

I never thought tertiary life could suck this bad. Everything is going the opposite direction for me right now. I'm getting quite sick of all the Quantitative studies. Why do they have to put Economics and Statistics together in one semester??? It's just a little too heavy for me. I really marvel at how some of the other students can get all that information into their brain. Which makes me wonder whether I'm just pure stupid.

Speaking of "getting sick". I literally got sick yesterday. I had a fever yesterday that shot up to 39.3degrees at night. I was hoping for a faster cure coz I was shivering everywhere I went, and I couldn't even walk properly, so I went to a clinic to get a jab- on my butt. Wah lau, pain sia! It felt like one side of my butt was swollen or something. But damn was that jab effective. By the time I got home I could sorta feel my body heat going off.

And because of the stupid fever, I couldn't make it for Oasis- the event that we've all been preparing for. Ugh.

Oh, and I wanna thank my wonderful friends for the concern of my health, sending me SMSes and all. Yeah, thanks guys. :)

Hey Siew Cheng, glad to hear you're feeling better too! :P (She was also down with fever for a while- only that I didn't know about it until today. Oops. x_x)

Man, I've really gotta find a study partner to help push me to study more and not give up when it gets too tough. But looking at my crazy schedule, I don't really think that's possible. -_-"

Gosh, I think my posts are getting more and more depressing. I'll post a happy one next time round. I hope. :P

3 Comments:

At 11:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyy broo!

i didn't know you were sick..good to know you're feeling better!=]

we should all meet up soon! haha! well, when your schedule loosens up abit.

now im scared of going to school. haha. i think i'll be loaded with things too. oh wellll, can push each other to study! hahaha!

see ya around..=]

hugs&kisses, tash O=]

 
At 11:59 PM , Blogger andre said...

hey ah bang, update cepat! ;)

 
At 1:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home