Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's been quite some while since I've updated.

And it's a happy post this time. Hee :))

I'm well! Yippe! I still feel a little sore at the throat area, but other than that, I'm up and movin~~~ Whoo! All right, all right. I'm just a lil high.

I just had my Statistics test today and I must say, it was pretty easy. Whoo! I see the light at the end of the dark tunnel! I see it! HOPE, at last! I feel encouraged. Really. :) Oh, in case you guys didn't know, I previously HATED Statistics to the core. Uh, I'm not saying that I like it now, but let's just say, the situation's getting better. Hahaha ;p

Economics test coming up this Friday! Ahhh! More memorizing work coming up!

A lot of work to be done for the coming few days. Deadline for Statistics assignment is on Tuesday and deadline for 1500words research for Economics is on Wednesday. And I haven't even started!!! I better do start TONIGHT. @_@ !

OH! Andre accompanied me to Swee Lee Music just now and I saw a drum set that I liked! (And one that I could afford as well. Hahaha.) It's a really basic set, but it looks good and it sounds really good too. I'll be talking to Mom and Dad about this over dinner later. Hehehe.

Oh, it's about time also. Makan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home