Monday, August 13, 2007

I think I'm gonna screw up Statistics paper big time. I was doing revision in the afternoon, practicing some questions. I think I use my eraser more than my pencil coz I make too many mistakes. Okaaay, I exaggerate, but I did make a lot of mistakes and most of the questions in that damn file seem alien to me. Heh, all the best to ME!

I think I'm turning robotic. I really HAVE to talk to more people, or do more things or something.

SMa has this membership thing at California Fitness at $350 a year. Damn cheap right? Yeah, that's only if they have a hundred students sign up. They've probably got discount for bulk registering or something. I've submitted my name already. Hee. They haven't made it official yet. I hope this time it's true. Most of the time it's just false information. Quite sickening.

Off to play some games. Sick of work. -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home