Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm feeling really annoyed.

I was on the way back home and I thought it would be faster to take the NEL to Serangoon, then bus 70 back home. But bus 70 took half an hour to reach, and the bus was freakin PACKED, with a lot of other people trying to squeeze in. So I decided to take a cab instead. I got into a cab, finally, and the taxi uncle was driving soooooooooo sloooowly...! Wah lau! And when I got off the cab, I realised the uncle cheated me of $2. -_-" Ugh. Sian. So much for taking a cab. Spend extra already, PLUS the extra 2 bucks.

I just got back from Singapore General Hospital. I just completed the final session for my Physiotherapy. My closer friends would know I've got some problems with my backside, yeah, the Physiotherapy's for that.

Coincidentally, my doctor's appointment was also today. This doctor couldn't figure out what the cause of my problem was and he referred me to another idiot to do a MRI scan on me that costs $400+. If it wasn't subsidised, it would have cost $900+!! Like, wtf! I've been to so many doctors, they just keep pushing me around to another doctor. Then more scans, more appointment, spend more time, spend more money. I don't see an end. I think I'd rather just NOT go.

I don't think I'm going for the MRI scan.

Now I'm feeling grumpy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home