Thursday, August 30, 2007

I've been pretty busy these few days. Thankfully not as stressful as exam periods. It's a whole different kinda stress, ya know? Some of us would know what I mean.

Today I was asked to speak to a Myanmist client in Mandrin coz she didn't really know how to speak in English. All I needed to do was to ask her to fax over a copy of her passport, and I already had problems with that. All the funny terms that I never use, like, "Ministry of Manpower", "fax", "document". Gosh. I better find a way to improve my Mandrin.

"Expect bad things to happen and they will happen,
Expect good things to happen and they will happen." Paster Joseph Prince

"In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
John 16:33

Dreamland's calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home