Monday, August 06, 2007

Today is the start of the study break, and progress has been really slooooow. My attention span is so short, and my concentration level is so low. Gosh. I feel like one of those kids in play school. You know when they're scribbling down the alphabets their teacher told them to, then little bunnies hop by and they go, "Wah, so cute!", then they loose focus on their work? Yeah, I feel like one of those kids now. -_-"

I decided to go running and do some push ups just now coz I heard exercising helps in increasing attention span, keeps the mind alert and all that. And, oh, my fitness level is...uh, not so good. I won't say how long I ran before I got tired. That would just be embarrassing.

Oh, and I finally managed to get my drum pedal adjusted this morning, just the way I want it and boy does it feel GOOD. :) Hehe.

Dinner time.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 AM , Blogger andre said...

I can't wait for another jamming session!! Hahaha! ^_^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home