Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Today was a long day. So much happened.

The morning wasn't very pleasant. I felt like I don't want to love anymore. Shall not elaborate.

Anyway, after that, I rushed to Naval Base Secondary School for my English Orals, and I was really surprised to see Nicole. Haha. She was posted to the same school as me, again. Felt a lil like last year. We had a lot to talk about, and boy, were we NOISY. We were still chatting away when other candidates were having the test. Haha. She cheered me up quite some bit after what happened in the morning as well, yea, so thanks Nicole!

Then I was off to meet Andre. Played a few rounds of pool and we went walking around Bugis Village after that. I bought some fried tidbits while we were walking around. They were pretty good. Pity they turned cold. They would've been a lot better if they were still warm. Saw quite a few sunflowers too, right Dre? Haha.


Andre accompanied me to Bata to get myself a pair of sports shoes. Quite comfy. Not really the colour I wanted, but it'll do. :) Andre had to meet his brother up for a birthday dinner after that. I think he got there late cuzza me. Oops. >.<

Then I met Mom and Dad up, hitched a ride back home. Hee.

Quite a draggy post, but I just felt like typing.

1 Comments:

At 1:03 AM , Blogger andre said...

No worries about this evening. Turned out he was late too! He only told me he got there 'cuz he didn't want me to be later than me. -_-"

It's too bad we didn't get to see much of the sunflowers at Bugis Village, or at least while you were having your snack. Otherwise your hands will have magical powers and would heat up your snacks instantly!! Haha! I still think this pair you just bought is nicer than the other one. Haha! Really... the other one looks weird. Haha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home