Monday, August 27, 2007

Today's sermon outline was, "Honor your parents". I never saw it that way- that NOT honoring your parents is a sin. Coz it's one of the commandments God gave to us, and we should honor our parents with our speech, resources, and actions.

Andre, KC, Maki and myself had subway for lunch. Foot long sandwich, woah, real full after that. We went to the arcade, this time together with Isiah to play some Daytona(not too sure how it's spelt). Fun! You get to see flying cars. Hahaha.

It was down to Sim Lim Square after our fun at Toa Payoh. I got my adapter for the guitar cable so I can MIDI out from my electronic kit to the computer, but when I got home, I didn't know how to do it. -_-" Yes, yes, it's dumb, I know, so if anyone knows how to do it, PLS PLS PLS help me out?

Anyway, we went to visit Yamaha at Plaza Singapura today. I'm kinda regretting a little on getting the 'Roland TD3' instead of the 'DTXpress IV special'. It's got some things that are better than the TD3. Uh, there's pros and cons I guess, but no complaints, I'm contented with my TD3 already. :)

I'm so not hoping for this Tuesday to come. Gonna be real busy till the 5th of September, Wednesday.

I think I better get some rest. Gotta wake up early tomorrow to clear up some office work then go down to SMa to study for the afternoon. Bet I'm gonna be damn tired when I get back home tomorrow. Heh.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home