Friday, September 07, 2007

I just received my results by email regarding the past 2 modules I took. I failed Statistics. I'll have to retake the whole module again.

I also just got reminded by Mom that O level examinations are just a month away. Suddenly feeling the pressure.

Rehearsals just now didn't go too well, or in my opinion at least. There was no bassist, and it just felt really empty and I don't know if I managed to keep the beat. Plus, what made it more difficult for me was that 3 out of 4 songs had drum solos. I might be going down to church again to practice tomorrow.

I wanted to buy a drumstick bag to put my new Vic Firth Rute in, coz I was afraid the ends would split. So I looked up yahoo auctions and I found one that came with a practice pad plus a pair of drumsticks for only $55. Really really cheap. I already wanted to get it, but Mom came into the room and said that I was spending too much. She told me that I already bought a new pair of drumsticks, and not to waste money on the unnecessary.


That dampened my spirits even more. I must remember that I'm still a student. I forget that sometimes. Sigh. So many negative things n ONE night. Now, I just don't feel like talking. Thank God for blogging. I can now share how I feel without opening my mouth.


Things I SHOULD do now
-Limit my expenditure (I don't budget. Its time I do.)
-Swim more (A form of exercise, and it helps my back problem.)
-Daily QT (Questions that are yet to be answered.)
-Study (O level plus the business modules together is no joke.)

These few things should keep me occupied. Better not be too ambitious. I think these few are already a lot for me to handle.

For now, the thing I should do is have my bath. It's been a whole day out. I probably smell like a dumpster.

1 Comments:

At 12:32 AM , Blogger andre said...

Eh? Nice drum sticks bag!! Haha! Eh? The drum sticks look cheap leh? Haha! I know it's Vic Firth manufactured, but it's better that you go there and pick the one you like.

My 2 cents.. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home