Monday, September 03, 2007

I'm feeling really tired now but I have no idea why I'm still in front of my computer. Decided to post an entry instead.

Today in church, we learnt that Worship is a lifestyle. I've listened to sermons on this topic before, but it was refreshing to listen to it again. Sometimes, we just need a little reminder. There were of course some points that I've never heard before.

But Rev Edwin Wong said something today that caught 100% of my attention. He said that God spoke to him while he was spending time talking with God. And God spoke to him in a still small voice. He said you had to be really quiet in order to hear his voice. Did he mean that God's voice was audible? Could I actually hear Him with my ears? What was it exactly? I really really wanna know. I've had this question for quite some while now, and I haven't found my answer to this question yet.

Rev Edwin Wong was praying about Worship. He wasn't so specific in telling us what he prayed for, but this was his reply from God. "Worship is not about me. Worship is about you. Worship is not for my ego. Worship serves to remind you I'm always with you." He's just so amazing isn't He?

Been having mixed feelings about some stuff recently. What makes it worse is I don't know how to share it with others. I don't even think it's possible. Ah, whatever.

Anyway, I'm really excited about the movie "Ratatouille"! I've been wanting to watch it for quite some time. It's out in Cinemas already, but I can't watch it until next Friday! Sad. I've been watching the trailers and all on YouTube. Ah, I can't wait!

Here's a short verse to end off this post.
"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship." Romans 12:1

Sleep awaits.

1 Comments:

At 1:04 AM , Blogger andre said...

Service was good today. Agreed. Just wished that I could recover by today. Looks like not.. Haha!

You'll make it through, I know you can. :)

Cheers mate!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home