Thursday, September 27, 2007

It's been quite a while since I updated. There's just been so much to do. The more things pile up on me, the more I turn numb. Feel quite sick of things now.

The 2 new modules are a little difficult to follow. Firstly, the lecturer for Information Technology speaks in a language that sounds like English so half the time in class, I'm playing "Guess the word". The Finance and Banking lecturer is quite good, well, at least I can understand what he's saying. But his lessons go pretty fast, so it can be a little difficult to catch. He's cancelled quite a number of lessons already, I wonder how we're gonna have so many make up lessons before the exams.

Woke up 2 days back with a pain in my foot. Sounds funny huh? Yea. It wasn't so bad then. But now it's getting worse. Damn pain now, it feels like a swell in the heel. Oh, it is a swell in the heel. When I put my body weight down on it, it hurts quite badly. I'm like tip-toeing when I walk on my right.

I got a haircut just yesterday. I'll just say I don't quite like it. When you guys meet me up soon enough to see my hair in this state, you'll know why.

On the whole, things ain't going so well. Business studies, O levels, bit of problems with Eileen, some arrangements to meet up here and there, worries of other people on my shoulders, commitments and worship practice that I haven't really done, ah, I don't know. It just seems like a whole truckload to me.

Right now, I'm starting to think it won't work out.

But whatever.

Looking on the bright side, I just changed my phone recently. Sony Ericsson K618i. Quite contented with it. :)

Looking forward to the end of this week.

2 Comments:

At 1:07 AM , Blogger andre said...

Finally an update! Haha! And congrats on your new phone! Heh!

Anything on I-Tee you can ask me, I'll try my best to help. And don't worry about your hair cut, it's not that bad. Honest! Heh! ;)

Thanks for helping me out for today's event man. Really appreciate it. Hi-5 that it went well!! :D

Cheers! :)

 
At 2:27 AM , Blogger Marie said...

changed my blog url!
http://riaseah.blogspot.com/

relink me! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home