Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I've been practicing the songs for this Sunday. The nervousness is getting to me. It's so different from the internships. I really want the worship to be good so people can have a good time of worship and to be drawn into His presence. But at the same time, I just wanna get this done and over with. How can this 2 feelings be together at the same time?

I bought a new pair of drumsticks today.

Product Snapshot
Product ID: BR006

VIC FIRTH RUTE BRUSHES
A bundle of birch dowels, secured in a birch drumstick handle. The handle provides a natural feel and can also be used for back beats, cross rim work and intricate patterns on the cymbal bell. A moveable band adjusts the effect from crisp to splashy.

This is the one! I like. :) I like very very much. :)

1 Comments:

At 11:07 PM , Blogger andre said...

Vic Firth rocks! Hehe! Let's jam again! :))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home