Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I never took planning so seriously before. Long term planning, to be exact. Not until Eileen knocked some sense into me. Yup, no one said life was gonna be easy. Full of ups and downs it is. Feeling rather down tonight. Couldn't get to sleep. Guess I was just thinking too much. Better try to get some sleep. I've gotta be up early, and it's gonna be a long day tomorrow.

"So do not not worry about tomorrow; it has enough worries of its own. There is no need to add to the troubles each day bring." Matthew 6:34

1 Comments:

At 1:30 AM , Blogger andre said...

Thanks for everything you guys did today! Was a nice treat for my 20th birthday, really meant a lot to me. :)

Thank you soo much! See ya in school bro! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home