Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm beginning to question what life is about? Why are we living it anyway? Is everything a lie? I hate life now. I'm just numb to everything. I feel like crying. I want to yell out loud. I need something that will take everything away. Is it love or is it lust? Does love even exist? Is there a better life for me without? Why am I under this stress now? I'm just 18 years old. I can't take this. I wanna break down. Are all the good things that happen just coincidental? Why is everything coming to me at one go? All the flaws I see and hear of in one day. I can't make out white from black now. I just don't know what to believe any more. I don't know what to believe in anymore. I want to sleep. Sleep and never ever wake up.

2 Comments:

At 10:49 PM , Blogger andre said...

None of these are coincidental. Part of life is struggle; happiness is never forever.

Make the right decision, and none of this will come haunting you anymore.

You can do this bro! :)

 
At 9:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bro Chill, if u need to talk to someone ill be here for ya k, i dun think happy things are coincidental, at times they may seem to be but in truth it is caused by u so chill k bro

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home