Thursday, November 15, 2007

Exams are finally over and I feel so much more relieved. I really feel tons better. Happy that Eileen's feeling better too. She hasn't been feeling well for the past few days.

Today went pretty well. I had lunch with Angelo, Ivan, Poon, Sophia, Li Yun and Crystal at Marina Foodcourt after walking from First Thai (near school), to Fountain Terrace, to Food Republic THEN only to Marina Foodcourt. Hahaha. It was pretty comical. Sophia, Li Yun and Crystal had to leave after that, so Ivan, Angelo, Poon and myself went to watch a movie, suggested by Ivan. "Beowulf"- was the movie we chose, due to time constraint. The show was quite okay. Hmmm...overall, the show was pretty barbaric. Nice show, except that there wasn't much of a storyline. -_-" After the movie, Angelo had to meet some friends for a BBQ over at East Coast, so he left Suntec at about the time we met Andre and KC up. We went to Food Republic to rest and chat while we had some food. KC, Andre and I went upstairs to check out Samsung phones after that. There was this model which I thought was quite cool.

I think this was the one we saw. There's pink version too.



Jie sent an e-mail to me yesterday containing pictures of notes that children wrote. These were the few I thought were quite funny. Hee. Check them out. So cute. :)

Today was nice. Just a simple and relaxing day. How I wish everyday could be like this.

1 Comments:

At 12:49 AM , Blogger andre said...

Haha! The second one on the fancy talk is funny.. Heh! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home