Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'm feeling really damn tired, but I find myself typing away here. Since I'm here already, I'll type about today then. I did some finance and banking revision this morning before heading to Baby's place. I helped Baby pack some stuff cuz she's moving out soon. Decided to dye our hair too. I look at it now, and I picture my hair before it was dyed. It seemed like there wasn't much difference at all. Baby says her hair seems darker now. Her hair has had a natural shade of brown, you see. After the time spent at her place, I rushed down to meet Andre- I was about half an hour late. While I was having dinner with Andre, he convinced me to buy a shirt cuz I accidentally stained my shirt with the hair dye. But now coming to think of it, it was pretty dumb to waste money on a shirt when it was already night, since we were heading home soon. Hah, anyway I bought 3 pieces from Giordano, just those round neck tees that cost $5 per piece if you buy a minimum of 3 t-shirts. Yah. So we headed for CG after that. Today is one of the really really rare times that I didn't really enjoy CG. Don't know why I felt so tired and empty. Christians talk about having a purpose in life. What's my purpose? I don't even know sometimes if the step I'm taking is the right one. Ah, I'll sort all that out eventually. Guss I'm just being too emo. Exams are coming up. Can't wait for em to be over. Missed out a lil in school today. Some sacrifices, I gotta take. California Fitness is giving me a "Fit Start" personal training session on the 19th of this month. Kinda like to get me started using their equipment and all. (And they are also hoping I will continue taking up training sessions from them at a fee. Hah. That's business.) Hope to get a lil more toned up. Skinny me needs more mass.

Oh yes, terribly sorry I took so long to get the birthday pictures up.




This is the surprise they gave me in the morning- not too sure if you can see my hair standing still. Hah!







Sumptuous dinner with everyone including Grandma! :)
(Zoom in closer, you'll see happy Isaac. Hee. >.<)







Thanks for making my birthday a special one, guys.








Thanks for being here, Baby.









My family.






Yet to send the photos to them yet. Procrastination is a bad bad thing. Mm Hm.


I've been quite enthu about drums recently. Practicing stick works and watching drum vids and all. I came across this picture on the left. WAH LAU EH! The biggest drumset I've ever seen. I wonder who will play on that and fully utilize every single top, crash and whatever that's in it! Bagh~




This post is damn long. -_-
Ugh. Time to sleep.

1 Comments:

At 2:18 AM , Blogger andre said...

Woah! I agree! Drum set's BIG!! Hmm, but I don't think Neil peart or Tony Royster Jr. will have a problem 'utilizing' it! In fact, I'd love to see them using it lah! LOL!!


Oh, I don't mind taking that yellow tee you got from Giordano! Hahahahaha! ^_^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home