Friday, November 02, 2007

Things seem to be getting better. The saying goes, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger". This is what I'm hoping I will be. Stronger. I wanna piece my life back together again, and be even better as a person. There will definitely still be uncertainties, but I decide not to dwell in self pity any longer. I want to make improvements in my life. To face difficult situations with a positive attitude instead. Life is a journey, and people stumble sometimes. Everyone makes decisions in life- I just made mine.

This is probably just part and parcel of a teen's life. A maturing phase maybe?

Now I understand a little more of what it means by the phrase, "To restrain is strength".

Lord, my faith is shaky, and uncertainties plenty. Draw me back to you. Fill the gaps, from the tiny cracks to the biggest hole in my heart and make me whole. Be real in my life. Be God over my life.

3 Comments:

At 10:30 PM , Blogger JohnChan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Marcus... Lifes are unpredictable. Look at the brighter side of life and never neglect God. Be content with what u have and what happen to u recently... God bless bye

Johnny Boy!

 
At 1:11 PM , Blogger MaRc~ said...

Hey thanks John :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home