Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Today went pretty well. I went for the "Fit Start" offered by California Fitness, and yes, they did try to persuade me to go for their training. But it's like friggin expensive yo.. 1 training session with a personal trainer is $100! It's effective and it definitely helps with a personal trainer, but the cost is like, woah. He was suggesting a 4month training which costs $4800! Yicks. But anyway, today's training was an encouragement to exercise. I realised after the training that I'm quite weak actually. Ugh, truth hurts. (So does my muscles...) I've gotta EAT more and EXERCISE more. Haha. (Exercise equipment there is great! Whoo!)

Wikipedia, Exercise benefits

Physical exercise is important for maintaining physical fitness and can contribute positively to maintaining a healthy weight; building and maintaining healthy bone density, muscle strength, and joint mobility; promoting physiological well-being; reducing surgical risks; and strengthening the immune system.

Frequent and regular aerobic exercise has been shown to help prevent or treat serious and life-threatening chronic conditions such as high blood pressure, obesity, heart disease, Type 2 diabetes, insomnia, and depression.

So it's good to exercise! Uh, yah, for guys, you get to look good too. Get some bulk, you know. Haha. I've got so much I wanna do during the holidays, I really hope I can accomplish most of them. (Don't wanna be too ambitious and say "all" ;P) And Baby, thanks for the evening. I'll keep in mind the conscious effort. :)

2 Comments:

At 1:49 AM , Blogger andre said...

Oh! Excercising helps prevent deppression?? That I didn't know! LOL!! I better start hitting the gym too! Hahahah!

 
At 2:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi hubby, thanks for the evening too... I'll keep in mind the conscious effort too ya... muacks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home