Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I just transfered some of the pictures in my phone. Here's some :)


I joined Eileen's family for some Hari Raya event at the Hilton. Nice.


I was out with Andre and KC - Yup. We were a lil crazy that night. Must have had too much to drink. Oops.


We looked really messy after all the packing, that's why Baby was camera shy. Hahaha...This was after packing some of Eileen's stuff at her new place. :)


Me, just messing around when we were somewhat done with the packing. Hee... (Those are Eileen's shades)


This picture was taken on the 1st day of camp. One of our tasks was to persuade 5 strangers to buy ice cream from an ice cream vendor at Orchard. This nice guy was one of our victims! Hahaha...


Talk about a long stick! Hahaha... This picture was taken on the 2nd day of camp. We had to bring back to camp the longest branch we could find- only from the ground. That ain't exactly a branch, but it's LONG. And I'm proud to say that our group's branch was LONGER! Wahaha... And it was a BRANCH all right!


Look at the view! What a beauty...


I went shopping for Christmas presents on Sunday with my darlin Eileen. We took a deserving tea break at McCafe when we were close to checking all the names on the list I made for ourselves. In a weird way, that was kinda fun. Right baby? Haha...


We got back to my place and these were what we got. WHAT A MESS!


After wrapping the presents up! All the credit goes to Eileen. I didn't even wrap any of them. Haha... I just took out the price tags and cut the scotch tape for her. Hey at least I was of some help riiight??? Hahaha...

Been hitting the gym a little more regularly. Think I'm gonna have a short pause due to more work and commitments. I went yesterday, and boy are muscles aching now. Feels kinda good actually- at least I know my muscles are growing, (or so I would like to think) haha. Marketing is quite a boring subject, I'd say. Almost everyone in class was on the verge of slamming their faces into the notes on the table. Yes, I do exaggerate. But I'm hoping class will be better tomorrow.

My laptop's going a little crazy on me. I couldn't type a single letter on the keyboard just now. I shut down and switched on the laptop again and still the same problem. I accidentally tripped the power cable, used the battery to switch it on, and NOW I can type. Ugh. Gonna reformat it soon. I'm just SOOO lazy to transfer all my data into the external hard drive! Haix, gotta do it soon. Oh Oh Oh, I just saw on the newspaper the new UMPCs! Woh...Cool... Go check em out. One of the model's "Asus Eee PC". Low specs but very light and very good price!

It's late. School tomorrow. Ciao!

1 Comments:

At 7:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

honey! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home