Monday, December 31, 2007

Its been an interesting week, with many ups and downs. Christmas has passed and the New Year is coming. And because of the festive season, I haven't really been studying. Hai, excuses excuses... Haha anyways, I think I'll use the help of some pictures to help me describe how part of my week has been. :)


Photo taken on the E65! Whoohoo! Mom and Dad gave me the Nokia E65 on Christmas day. I was using Li Yun's phone to call Singtel coz I couldn't send SMSes through my phone.


Clinton came to Singapore for a few days. Took some time off to spend with him. KC and Andre was there too. :)


KC's watch. My watch. Andre's watch. Very bo liao right?


Picture taken at my uncle's place. Celebrated Christmas, my cousin's 21st birthday, another cousin's homecoming, and new year, all in ONE evening.


I went along with Eileen's family for some volunteer work at CDAC. Don't mind my funny smile- It was lunch time and there was still munching my food.

To everyone, a very happy new year's eve! Wishing you the very best and a great start to year 2008!

3 Comments:

At 2:33 AM , Blogger andre said...

Woah! Your picture's arranged in a rather nice chronological order ah! Hehehehe!

Happy New Year 2008 dude!!! I'll see you in school soon! ;)

 
At 1:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR MARCUSSSSSS! hope to see you guys soon. =) missin you loadssssssssssssss!

xoxo, tash O=)

 
At 8:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh... hubby, u no tell me u post tis pic... hahas! so weird... lols...

loves, baby...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home