Monday, December 03, 2007

It's the start of December. The holiday is gonna come to an end real soon! Time flies. Mom just got a new phone. Nokia E65- the phone I wanted before I got the k618i. It still looks really nice after being in the market for quite some time already. It was quite a long and tiring day for me today, but I learned some new things and valuable teachings today. Plus, I had a question answered today. This is the verse.
1John 4:10
This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
crosswalk.com
I attended service at the two largest churches in Singapore today. It was awesome.
->I am God's beloved.
->Eyes on God, not the speaker.
->With Faith comes confidence.
->It's about His love for us, not our love for Him.

I bought for myself a deuter shoe bag at the Expo yesterday. Thought I'd get a nice one since I've been hitting the gym a lil more often. We were there for the I.T. fair, SITEX, but KC and I side tracked a little. Hee. Over at SITEX, KC bought for himself a laptop bag, like a harvest sack. The design's quite nice. Thumbs up. :)

It may not be good at first, but they will work together for good in time to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home