Saturday, December 22, 2007

Woke up with a terrible backache today. Wonder what's the cause.

I'm home today to study and practice for the upcoming Christmas event- which is good. Haha. Morning lessons were cancelled by the new lecturer and worship rehearsal is on Monday. So now I have time to catch up with some school work and at least have SOME practice for the Christmas service. Been having so many things going on, I'm glad that today I get to stay home. Don't have to tire myself outside. Haha.

Been out and about with Eileen looking for Christmas presents. Visit Eileen's blog to see more.

I finally reformatted my laptop. Happy it's done. I hope I won't get more problems. Goota reinstall some applications now. ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home