Thursday, January 17, 2008

It’s been such a long while since the last time I posted an entry.

I’ve got some time now coz I’m stuck at home with a fever. Feeling loads better from last night, probably coz of the medication. My temperature shot up to 39 degrees last night even after sponging. Eileen had a hard time sponging me coz I kept complaining it was cold. I was shivering real badly. Hehe. Thanks for being patient, baby.

Project work has been haunting me everyday without fail. “Project, project, project…..” I’m going a little ku-ku now.

It’s a little late now, but happy new year anyways. Haha.

Yup, we were a lil crazy. Haha. We went to the esplanade see the fireworks, and they were beautiful. Such a crowd too.

Lunch time. Porridge again. Sigh. Sucks to be sick. -_-

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey honey!

you're welcome, my dear...
take care ya, drink more water...
reali hope u will get well soon...

love you,
eileen baby

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home