Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's now like 2am in the morning and I still don't feel like sleeping. I was dead tired around dinner, and now I'm not. I just don't want to sleep. Weird.

I've enjoyed the first week of holidays and I'm now in my second. Getting a little more busy but it still beats going to school. Hah. My time's more flexible and I get to choose what I wanna do at any time I want. I kinda wish I didn't have to work though. I could do so much more.

Watched some movies at the theater and at home during this time. I watched Jumper and Death Note in cinemas. I was a little lost at some bits of Death Note- I didn't watch Part 1 and 2. Ella Enchanted, Big Mama's House 2, Triple X 2, You Me and Dupree, and SuperSizeMe were watched at home. Damn, do I love brain dead activities. Hah.

I'm going for my medical check up for NS this Friday. I'm supposed to bring all my medical records and educational certificates from private institutions, and I can't find one of my course certificate! I better find it tomorrow. Medical, medical, medical... Feeling a little worried. I don't want them to think I'm faking an injury.

I've got one last week left before the next semester starts. Sigh. The holidays are short. Gonna try my best to make good use of the rest of it.

My neighbour's construction work is gonna wake me up by 9am so I better try to get some sleep now. Holidays are meant for students to sleep LATE and wake up LATE. Ugh, damn construction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home